Friday, August 23, 2013

Back with a Change of Direction!

Hello everyone!  I took an, unannounced, hiatus as being a full-time student and mother got a little overwhelming!

I created this blog at the beginning of my couponing journey.  Boy, things have changed in such a short amount of time!!! I now understand much more and learn everyday.  I frequent Krazy Coupon Lady and Pocket Your Dollars a little more than I care to admit.  But!  I do believe that all the time spent is giving me the skills to figure out deals on my own.

While saving organically is still my goal, I have been buying a lot of personal care items.  Realizing how many things are FREE, I saw an amazing opportunity: Couponing for Charity.  I have a stockpile of items to donate.  Reflecting on all these free items that people in need could really use, I have decided to create a group who coupons for charity. I am still building my knowledge before I feel confident leading a group of people BUT I am looking into the logistics of who may be interested, where we could meet, et cetera. 

If you happen to live in the Madison area and are interested, please post a comment!  Since I have been gone, I notice I had a lot of page views, especially from Pocket Your Dollars.  Thanks for checking my out my humble little blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment